Monday, June 16, 2008

It's hard not to laugh

Peanut is having a tough lesson tonight. He decided he did not want to eat what I made for dinner because "it smells bad". That is his opinion. I'm trying to round out the repertoire of Mac-n-cheese, tacos and spaghetti, so tonight it was stroganoff (with a little help from the Glove Guy). So, I told him if he didn't want to eat, then he could march upstairs and go to bed and take his "stinky" attitude with him...Notice how I tied that in with his comment? Very clever.

Later on, he was fussing and crying out the window. It was pitiful. I began to sort laundry outside his room and he asked me, "Mom, could I go live with Grandma and Grandpa?"

Why do you want to do that?

P: Because you are being too bossy.

Actually, dear Peanut, I think I have just begun to be just bossy enough with you!!

No comments: