Sunday, May 13, 2007

Peanut

My little Peanut is developing into quite a little character. He is very funny and of course, very cute. I also love that he is outgoing and friendly to everyone. There is no one he will not say hello to whether walking in the store, or driving by people on street corners. What amazes me still is how people will always wave back and smile at him. As an introvert myself, I find myself in shock at times at the responses he gets. He just expects that people will respond back to him and then they do. Maybe that is why, because he has no inhibitions or hang-ups. Or it could be that he is a very cute, blue-eyed blonde with an infectious smile and charismatic personality.

Today, he really made me laugh. I was putting on his shoes and he gave me a foot. I said, "No, the other one." So he changed and I thought I would take the opportunity to have a teachable moment and so I said, "Peanut, this is your right foot. Do you know what that one is called?"

Very matter-a-factly, he replied, "The other foot."

Like I said, he's very cute and very funny!

No comments: