Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Toothpaste

I have a love-hate thing with toothpaste. I have not picked a favorite brand. I guess I am not real fussy as long as it does the job and tastes good. I have tried different types for my kids as well. The problem is that it never goes where it is supposed to. Toothpaste has been squirted out on to the sink, the counter, the light switch...even out the window. I have found it on the walls, rubbed all over towels and very seldom on a toothbrush. I have tried every type of container to see if I can find something that is not as tempting to squirt out. Nothing works.

Now I am going to have to resort to keeping it in my bathroom and the kids will have to check it out from me.

However, this week my problem with toothpaste was purely my own. It had nothing to do with the kids. Somehow, I still can't quite figure out how, I wound up getting toothpaste in my eye. If you have ever gotten shampoo in your eye, let me tell you, toothpaste is FAR FAR worse. My eye was stinging all day long.

Now I think I can no longer trust myself with toothpaste. Maybe I will have to have the neighbor keep the tube and we can all go over there twice a day, armed with empty toothbrushes for our twice daily allotment.

No comments: