Thursday, May 8, 2008

Funny Quotes

BB: I have $9 saved. I only need 41 more dollars and I will have $50.

I am so glad he is learning math in school! What I loved about this comment was his positive attitude.

Peanut: (about camping in August again) I hope that this year there won't be any storms. And because I don't need training wheels, I won't need to hit any girls.

Taken out of context, he sounds like a bully. But I shared earlier that last year, he attempted to bike sans trainers and took out a little girl as he wiped out...and it took him a year to overcome this fear.

Tulip: (to a co-worker as I tried to explain why I could not put two coherent words together) I am not getting enough oxygen to my brain...I barely get enough oxygen in my lungs. It takes me 10 minutes to recover after moving my chair from one side of my desk to the other.

My Mom: It's a good thing I didn't have any boys. I don't think I could handle the destruction. Girls grow out of that destructive phase fairly early. I don't think boys ever do.

And that is why men need hobbies that require power tools!

Desert Bloom (my sister): (upon the announcement that she has applied for a transfer to Minneapolis....and we are all praying she gets it!!) I'm already packing in my mind.

Beth-my cube neighbor: Our financial advisor told us that we will have to cut out food from our budget. But my husband says I HAVE to eat because I am pregnant. So, he is the one who is cutting out food.

No comments: