Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Peanut's New Club Status

I asked Peanut this morning if he was going to tell his babysitter about his new found ability with his bike. And he exclaimed, "OH yes! I will tell her that I can ride with out training wheels."

You are now a member of the two wheeler bike club.

"Yup! I am."

And you are a member of the "I don't need training wheels anymore club".

"And also, I don't ride into little girls anymore either...club."

I think the last club is probably the best one! That was his experience last summer. He kind of mowed down a little girl from church and felt so awful about it that he declared he would never ride a two wheeler again.

Wise Mom knew it was a confidence issue and the day would come when the desire to be like his brothers would surpass his fear. That day has come. And we are both so proud.

No comments: