Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kids are soo funny

One day, my oldest boy needed to get to choir practice at 8:30 because they had a very important concert and according to my son, "We are leaving at EXACTLY 8:30am! And if we are not there, the bus will leave without us."

However, this particular son, along with his other two brothers decided to poke along and drag their feet, so we finally got in the van at 8:28.

BB says, "Mom, I'm going to be late! Can't you just break some traffic laws or something?"

Ha, ha, ha! Very funny but no, dear boy, we can't break traffic laws.

We did discover that we live only 3 minutes away from school. He made it to school on time. He was able to go to the Very Important Concert.

***********************************************************************************

Peanut disappointed me by having "Below the Line" behavior and having to complete a "Fix It" form. He asked to go to the bathroom and instead went into the 4th grade class next door and took the window clings and hid them in his locker. It was a very sad moment for me.

***********************************************************************************
I got a call from the school nurse that started with, "Everything is fine... PH told me that his teeth were loose before..."He knocked heads with one of his buddies and knocked his wiggly tooth even looser. Pumpkin-head Pie face now officially looks like a Jack-o-lantern. I just giggle when he talks because has this funny little whistle through his new gap. He has another tooth right next door that is going to fall out any day. I told him that maybe he should have another collision with his friend and knock it right out.

He really didn't think I was that funny.

**********************************************************************************
Princess wrote out a list of all the Christmas Wishes on my kitchen white board.

Princess:
Game boy, Game boy games like Hello Kitty, Cat House, "Any other you think I would like", Bakugon little and big, camra, stuffd animals, D-rex, Wii and Wii games, Webkinz and Lil Kinz, Air Hogs and Internet

BB:
PS2 with 2 controllers, Lego Batman, Lego Starwars, Lego Indiana Jones, Mario Party 8

PH:
LEGO's, Webkinz/Lil Kinz

Peanut:
D-Rex, Spike the Dinosaur, Stuffed Animals, Webkinz/Lil Kinz

Mom:
New computer
Internet

I am sensing a theme here! Since I am BFF with Santa, I am pretty sure that my kids are going to be pretty happy on Christmas morning and while they may not get everything on their list, there are things on their lists that will be there.

What really makes me laugh is that I did not tell her anything about what I would like for Christmas. And the issue with the computer is that someone keeps picking off the keys on my laptop so there are about 10 keys missing. I have told the kids that until further notice, there will be no playing on my computer since they do not seem to know how to treat it well and no one wanted to come forward with their confession. I have my suspicions but nothing to substantiate it. And the internet is one of those things that I have told them is a luxury I have deemed a non-option at this time. I have a wireless internet card from work that is unlimited and can use my work laptop at home...there is no motivation for me to pony out more cash for internet so that they can play with their Webkinz. So, they will have to wait til they visit Grandma to care for their cyber pets.

So, what is on my list? Hmmm, I told someone that I would like hand towels because mine continue to disappear and turn up as bed linens for stuffed animals. To be debt-free would be fantastic but that is something that I am doing myself with a lot of hard work. Healthy children and a pleasant home to return to each night. Good friends, loving family. I think Santa has already visited me.

No comments: