Saturday, December 13, 2008

Peanut is 6!!!

Peanut meets his new friend. A gift from his Aunt. It now has a place of honor on his bed, next to his pillow. Looks like love at first sight to me!!
I love the expression on his face! He was so cute trying to blow out his candles with the help of his new stuffed friend the Zebra...currently named Marty.
Peanut has been SO. EXCITED!! about his birthday! He went to bed the night before and I told him that when he wakes up, he will be 6. In the morning, I was in the bathroom and he knocked softly on the door and I asked him what he needed.
"I need a hug because I am 6 now!"
He measured himself in the van, to see if he grew any inches over night. I will admit that I am using his excitement to my advantage by telling him that now that he is so much older, it means that he can dress himself and should not need my help getting his boots off. He is perfectly capable, he just dawdles until we run out of town and I have to get us out the door.



No comments: